Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chocolat


This is funny. I always have cakes in every occasion, even if there is no occasion. I buy a cake (or ask my husband) whenever I feel like eating one. Digging through my pictures folder for food, I cannot find any picture of a cake we have during the holidays. Birthdays and anniversaries and other non-occasions I have but the holidays? Nada. I don't know. Maybe I am so busy with other things that I miss taking pictures of the cake by its lonesome. I don't know how that is possible knowing how I love cakes. This will clearly remind me to take pictures of our cake this coming holiday.

Anyway for today's LaPiS, holiday goodies, I'll be sharing cakes. Let me share slices of cakes from Chocolat which I intend to have as part of our new year ensemble. :)

Cakes are best eaten with hot coffee, at least for me, it is.

I like the letters mounted on the wall of this cozy cake shop. It's colorful and cute. I like their wall too. It feels like you are in a cafe inside a bookstore.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarap naman ng mga cakes na yan :D

Anonymous said...

Yum-yum! This place is heaven for a sweet tooth like me :)

Anonymous said...

JULIE, the cakes aren't that sweet. Masarap.

PINKY, You bet. :)

sweetytots said...

we always go here too.. yummy.. have your tried thier milkshakes?

Dora said...

I love cakes and these 2 (esp the carrot one) look very yummy. Oops..U're making me salivating now...;p

Anonymous said...

I also like cakes with coffee... perfect!

Anonymous said...

it is for me too! cakes and coffee...:)i want the carrot cake please:)

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i love DEEP DARK CLASSIC and CHOCO CARROT CAKE!!

hope they put up more branches..

yummy & affordable cakes!!