Sunday, July 19, 2009

Folded Pizza


It was my first time to dine at Volare, Gateway, Araneta Center. Whenever it's my first visit, I always ask friends who have been to that specific restaurant or the customer service associate what is their best seller. They recommended this tortellone, folded pizza with pesto sauce, ham, mozarella and parmesan cheese. It was really crispy. I was not overwhelmed with the taste but crispy crust with pesto sauce make me happy already.




***More crusty sharing at Lasang Pinoy, Sundays.

8 comments:

ces said...

no doubt, it's way crusty! lol! oohhh and that mozzarella! and fresh herbs in pesto on top! yum!:)

Unknown said...

oh wow, that looks tempting!i could almost taste the pesto-cheesy filling from your photos!

Jescel said...

i love how that mozzarella looks.. yummy! those pictures make me drool!

Oggi said...

This really looks yummy and I love crispy crust pizza too.

julie said...

Ohhhh, sarap naman niyan! A unique treat!

goodfor2 said...

looks good

Anonymous said...

loos a little flat fmor the slicing i presume, but i think it tasted good
mike
www.gourmandtales.wordpress.com

maiylah said...

omg ... that looks sooo good! been ages since i've been to gateway ... will definitely drop by this restaurant when we get the chance! :)