Friday, July 17, 2009

Vegetable Ramen


It's been raining cats and dogs. Classes had been suspended since yesterday . I have an option to stay home today so I did. Indulge, indulge. I even postponed other mundane matters like going to the grocery to buy ingredients for creamy carbonara my daughter wants me to prepare this weekend. I can do that tomorrow.

We dropped by Sumo Sam before going home last night. Husband had a good choice ordering vegetable ramen for a somewhat light dinner. That's because he had pistachio ice cream beforehand. Dessert came first. Haha. I had my usual chicken tempura but I just had to have a few spoonfuls of the soup. I'm not a ramen person but it looks tempting what with the cold weather.

FoodTripFriday

Hot tea is great too after a meal but I don't know why, last night the tea they served is somewhat bland. Like a hot apple flavored C2.


Happy weekend! My first time to join Food Trip Friday.

***More food sharing at Life Snippets and Food Trip Friday.

16 comments:

Dj MariƱas said...

Very inviting. Specially in a cold rainy day like today. Sarap nyan.

Food Trip Friday said...

Welcome Aboard! :D
and your first entry is absolutely yummy!! I'm a mami person. I love everything with "sabaw". :D

Unknown said...

the ceramic bowl & tea set are beautiful! and the ramen looks good enough for two. enjoy the bed weather!

Linnor said...

i occasionally have ramen for snacks too.

Meikah said...

Welcome to Food Trip Friday! :) I love ramen, too, and I like dining at Sumo Sam, too. Reasonable prices for good food! :D

Pacey said...

I love ramen and yours here is delish looking.

alpha said...

ang sarap mag-soup lalo na ngayong tag-ulan.

agent112778 said...

me love ramen

my entry for food friday is here


my entry for food trip friday is here

Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Genefaith said...

i love ramen too..we used to eat in a ramen restaurant...thanks for the visit....

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

foodcreate said...

I love ramen and your looks sooooo Delicious and amazing ~~

Thanks for sharing :)


Welcome~~~
http://foodcreate.com
and if you can visit me I can visit you:)
Join our Newsletter / Cents.Off Coupons Now !!!


Have Great Day !!!

Clarissa said...

Welcome to Food Trip Friday,Lynn and thank you for dropping by!!^_^

Our family love ramen soo much!!We even go to other places just to eat oishii ramen!!

Have a great weekend to you and your family,Lynn!!^_^

♥peachkins♥ said...

my hubby loves Ramen as well...halos lahat na ng klase yata natikman na namin pero seafood remains a favorite..

Your ramen looks very delish!

maiylah said...

Everytime we eat in one of our fave Japanese restaurants my son orders miso ramen while hubby orders something similar to the one that your hubby had (with naruto). :)

thanks for playing again, Lynn
happy weekend

Arlene said...

This is really a nice serving when the weather is cold and wet. I love that egg floating on top of the ramen soup. :)

See ya around my entry this week!

Happy Sunday!

Ladynred said...

I love soup any time. That looks yummy ramen. I'm tea addict too!

ohmygums said...

mukhang masarap yan ah lalo na pag malamig ang panahon...