Friday, June 24, 2011

The Old Spaghetti House

It was a rainy Father's Day last June 19 but we still opted to have our dinner at The Old Spaghetti House, Ayala-Technohub. This was actually our daughter's choice because she loves their dessert, the colossal chocolate chip cookie. I love it too the first time I had a taste of it. I had to refrain from having a few spoons this time.

The hubs ordered for seafood alfredo but halfway through it, I asked if we can exchange food. I was not pretty happy with spaghetti pesto with grilled chicken. I want a creamier pasta.

Seafood Alfredo, P195

Spaghetti Pesto with Grilled Chicken, P160.
I wanted it whole wheat but they do not have stock. I was a bit disappointed with that to think it was in their menu.

I love the restaurant's coffee. For some reason I was served with brown sugar which I prefer actually. The other week when we visited TOSH at Paseo Center in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, I had to ask for brown sugar. So, did the food server read my mind that particular night? Haha.

Brewed Coffee, P60

Daughter had her carbonara, her all-time favorite.

Carbonara, P145

And finally, my daughter's current favorite dessert...

Colossal Choco Chip Cookie Ala Mode, P120


***More food sharing at Picture Clusters and Food Trip Friday.

8 comments:

maiylah said...

oh my goodness...that's indeed colossal (the choco chip cookie)! we love eating at TOSH but haven't tried that dessert yet. ma-try nga next time! lol

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i love their spag with pesto & grilled chicken, oriental spaghetti, gambasetti... they used to have ratatouille pasta but too bad wala na now :(

Lynn said...

Yes, try it! It's good and the price is just right.

Lynn said...

Pink Cookies, me naman I didn't like it that much. I prefer talaga creamy.

Cheerful said...

everything looks yummy! and that colossal choco chip cookie looks really delicious...i will love that too! have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

yummy! i love pasta! craving na :)

visiting from FTF!

here's mine:

http://vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/ftf-beef-broccoli.html

hope to see you,thanks!

Mars @ The Food Encounters said...

That is one big chocolate chip cookie! I would love to take a bite off it too! :P I've never been to this place though, hoping to be able to stop by one time.

Doing my hop from this week's FTF! Here's mine:

Breakfast for Dinner at The Food Encounters.

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

The dessert is simply heavenly!