Friday, September 11, 2009

Chocolate Overload


I'm trying to curb my craving for chocolate cake for a few days now, specifically this chocolate cake from Conti's. This was one of my daughter's cakes during her birthday last July. My cousin gave her another chocolate cake from Conti's also. If this family isn't a fan of this restaurant, I don't know what to call us.


Chocolate Overload

A slice as big as this is good for three persons because it tastes so rich.

FoodTripFriday

You know I just might give in to my craving later. TGIF!

***More food sharing at Picture Clusters and Food Trip Friday.

10 comments:

SASSY MOM said...

Hmmm Yummy... Another chocolate entry makes me crave for choco cake.


Hope you can visit my entry in my new food blog.

Unknown said...

My gosh im drooling, this is so taste good look at the toppings. so mouth watering, delictable, tasty cake.Overload na overload stomach ko niyan.

Arlene said...

ohhhh this is devil! i really won't mind eating more than a slice of that even though it really looks so rich. if i don't mind my heart and my weight - id have 2 - 3 slices of that in one sitting. lol! ang takaw ko ano?

thanks for visiting my bulalo entry. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sumptuous!

You can find my tosilog here

FoodTripFriday said...

tama ka! chocolate overload nga ito, as in layer after layer of yummy chocolate! :)

agent112778 said...

thats the kind of cake im wishing right now

my entry is here


Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Clarissa said...

Our family loves chocolate cakes and I'm sure ubos sa aming lahat without left overs!!\(^0^)/

Thanks for dropping by,Lynn!!Have a nice day!!^_^

maiylah said...

oh my goodness ... that looks sooo good! haven't tried their cakes yet...but i will, one of these days. :)

thanks for playing again, Lynn
... and for changing the link in the meantime.
haven't had the time yet to take care of my other blog. been so busy, when night comes am usually beat!

Zeee said...

say no more!! I am salivating!! i love chocolate cake!!!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

wow! :D love that too...

i'm addicted to choco cakes!